By Julie Murphree, Arizona Farm Bureau
This 2013 Arizona Legislative session can be identified with one word: Stretched.
If you want Arizona Farm Bureau’s overview, check out Ana Kennedy’s article. She’s done a great job on drilling down on the specifics.
One thing about our organization, you can count on our Government Relations team to be focused on the issues impacting our state and certainly as it relates to Arizona Agriculture.
- Did You Know: Arizona Farm Bureau Has Policy Supporting Retail Agriculture (juliesfreshair.com)
- 10 Immutable Laws on How to Survive a Crisis (juliesfreshair.com)
- Mandatory GMO Labeling Coming to a State Near You? (juliesfreshair.com)
- My Top 10 Benefits to Engaging Arizona Families in Farm & Ranch Conversations (juliesfreshair.com)
- GMO Wheat: How Odd That Stray Wheat Gene Seems (juliesfreshair.com)
- Immigration Reform: For the Moment we Have a Bill (juliesfreshair.com)
- Farmers’ Markets Create Win-Win-Win (fillyourplate.org)
- Posted in : General
- Author : freshair