Fill Your Plate is Full of Good Recipes March 29, 2013
By Julie Murphree, Arizona Farm Bureau
One might say, but so what. When it comes to the culinary arts there are a million (and more) websites that feature recipes. Yes, you’re right. But, if you love Arizona and you love our farmers and ranchers then there is only one place to go and that’s Fill Your Plate.
We’ve now got dozens of recipes featuring our farmers and ranchers special cooking. And, we’re regularly adding new ones.
You can search by product but we’ve also added another feature that allows in-home chefs to search by category just like you would with a regular cookbook.
And, we’re discovering recipes long the exclusive property of the farm or ranch family. But, they’ve been gracious enough to share them with us.
- “The Faces of Arizona Agriculture” Series a Hit! (juliesfreshair.com)
- We’ll Be Forever Telling the Story of Arizona Agriculture (juliesfreshair.com)
- Arizona Farm Bureau is Plugged in & Turned on! (juliesfreshair.com)
- Do You Know Why A Grassroots Organization like Farm Bureau is so Important? (juliesfreshair.com)
- Did You Hear! We Won Big in Nashville (juliesfreshair.com)
- Cooking Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- Printable Recipe Cards (birthdayinabox.com)
- Farmers: Healthy food possible on a tight budget (yumasun.com)
- Arizona Dairy Farmers Facing Tough Times Again (juliesfreshair.com)
- Checking In with the Celebrity Chefs of Fill Your Plate (fillyourplate.org)
- Posted in : General
- Author : freshair