Still Talking about My Conversation with a Humanitarian March 11, 2013
Julie Murphree, Arizona Farm Bureau
In my nearly 30 years writing and serving the business-to-business community as a journalist, I’ve interviewed lots of interesting people. But one of my most recent interviews must rank up there at the top.
In January, I interviewed Howard Buffett, son of billionaire investor Warren Buffett. The full story continues to unfold.
But to prepare for the interview and get a grasp on the back story, I read the book Snowball. I classify it as a recommended read. Be prepared though, it’s a thick book. But if you ever wanted to learn about the Buffett family from Omaha, Nebraska, read it. And, if you ever wanted to learn about powerhouse investing read it.
In the meantime, I was able to learn more about Howard Buffett, Warren’s son. Read my interview with him and you’ll get a good perspective on a man that’s learned from his family about investing, but the kind that’s about people.
- My Interview with Howard Buffett (juliesfreshair.com)
- Buffett’s Son Says He’s Prepared Whole Life for Berkshire Role (bloomberg.com)
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Letter: 2012 Returns Were ‘Subpar’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- Buffett Says ‘Foot to the Floor’ on Berkshire Investment (bloomberg.com)
- Warren Buffett Invests an Astonishing Amount in Another Big Brand – Heinz (prweb.com)
- What it will take to succeed Warren Buffett (star-telegram.com)
- Posted in : General
- Author : freshair