Those Moments We Serendipitously Capture … June 24, 2013
Serendipity: Noun, The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way: “a fortunate stroke of serendipity.”
Daily I feel as if I have moments of serendipity. These moments are mostly influenced by who I work with and for. Moments that are not anticipated, never planned for, but always delightful.
These odds of serendipity shoot up exponentially when I’m hanging out with Arizona’s farmers and ranchers. I have so much fun with who I work for that I often pinch myself.
Our farmers and ranchers are the salt of the earth as we’re so often fond of saying. But they are and they inspire so much in my life.
If you want serendipity, hang out with a farmer or rancher sometime.
- Did You Know: Arizona Farm Bureau Has Policy Supporting Retail Agriculture (juliesfreshair.com)
- My Top 10 Benefits to Engaging Arizona Families in Farm & Ranch Conversations (juliesfreshair.com)
- Farmers’ Markets Create Win-Win-Win (fillyourplate.org)
- 10 Immutable Laws on How to Survive a Crisis (juliesfreshair.com)
- GMO Wheat: How Odd That Stray Wheat Gene Seems (juliesfreshair.com)
- Why should farmers and ranchers advocate for agriculture? (Video) (agricultureproud.com)
- From Lab to Land: Making Knowledge Transfer Work (juliesfreshair.com)
- Mandatory GMO Labeling Coming to a State Near You? (juliesfreshair.com)
- Posted in : General
- Author : freshair