We’ll Be Forever Telling the Story of Arizona Agriculture January 28, 2013
The New Year has already begun feel old. Yes, it’s only January but it’s speeding by. Pretty soon we’ll be reflecting on 2013 with all the milestones arranged for remembrance.
Ever since I started at Arizona Farm Bureau, it’s just sped by. There is one constant, we’ll forever be telling the story of Arizona agriculture. This year is exciting in that we’re planning 10 new videos that will tell Arizona’s specialty crop stroy. Thanks in part to the USDA specialty crop grant, we intend to highlight the state’s top 10 specialty crops.
In the meantime, Fill Your Plate’s series of videos does a pretty good job of giving you a real sense of Arizona agriculture. Why so important? Because the full extent of Arizona’s agriculture story needs to be told.
- Lights, Camera, Action! The Visual Opportunities for Arizona Agriculture (juliesfreshair.com)
- What the Drought Means to Agriculture Long-Term (juliesfreshair.com)
- Celebrating the Centennial Continues: Food Prices Then and Now (juliesfreshair.com)
- Arizona Farm Bureau Gets in the Business of Publishing (juliesfreshair.com)
- On the Farm: Without Knowing it We Invested in a Food Secure Future (juliesfreshair.com)
- Get Out Your Favorite Recipes, it’s the Holidays! (juliesfreshair.com)
- Christmas Traditions on the Farm III: Reindeer layover on Cameron’s Ranch (juliesfreshair.com)
- Hot Topic: GMO Labeling (juliesfreshair.com)
- Christmas Traditions on the Farm IV: Mrs. Claus’ Christmas Spirit is as Strong as Santa’s! (juliesfreshair.com)
- A Historical Lesson in Politics from Joe Sigg (juliesfreshair.com)
- Posted in : General
- Author : freshair