By Julie Murphree, Arizona Farm Bureau
June is the month that Arizona Farm Bureau and our other agriculture groups gather for the Women’s Leadership Conference. Having held the latest conference, the women that attended are now back at home/farm/ranch base and doing what they do best: helping the family ag business, engaging in their communities and most of all advocating for agriculture.
If you’ve ever wondered why our agriculture families have so much passion, we could probably tell you it’s in great part due to the women in agriculture. Here’s what I value about our women in agriculture.
- Persistence to the cause
- Family devotion
- Strong work ethics
- Hopeful even in the midst of tough times
- Great listeners
So, if you need to be inspired and encouraged hang out with the women of agriculture that I know.
- Did You Know: Arizona Farm Bureau Has Policy Supporting Retail Agriculture (juliesfreshair.com)
- GMO Wheat: How Odd That Stray Wheat Gene Seems (juliesfreshair.com)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Being Heard! (juliesfreshair.com)
- Into the Belly of the Beast: My Visit to Monsanto (juliesfreshair.com)
- My Top 10 Benefits to Engaging Arizona Families in Farm & Ranch Conversations (juliesfreshair.com)